- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 31.03.2009
- Last connection: 19.01.2018
- 11:24 QKD Stack Feature #24 (Assigned): Specify squashing in sifting
- There's yet no dice thrown, apparently.
So, I guess I should take this as a "Go!", hm?
- 17:37 QKD Closing of public access
- We have to close the public open access to our QKD repository due to European law: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-con...
- 15:57 QKD Bug #1271 (Feedback): why do we have different tree structure in /lib and /include ?
- Rational: the include folder is installed as-is onto the target system. So all files herein will finally be resolved ...
- 18:19 QKD Feature #1247 (Assigned): Implement a more precise throughput measurement technique
- Currently the throughput data placed in the throughput file measures the total of all key data bits compared to the t...
- 10:23 QKD Support #1230: Providing docker container
- 10:09 QKD Support #1230: Providing docker container
- Tried this. I downloaded the current Dockerfile into a fresh mew empty folder and did:...
- 14:00 QKD QKD R10 V9.9999.8 performance tweaks
- The last commit into the QKD R10 V9.9999.8 ("ad90a8cc":https://git-service.ait.ac.at/quantum-cryptography/qkd/commit/...
- 18:46 QKD Bug #1086: qkd-module-manager crashes on detection of QKD modules in the system
- Did you ensure that @/usr/bin/qkd-pipeline@ is the very same as you just built in your project? Since it seems that y...
- 15:04 QKD Feature #1179 (Closed): Drop reserved leading double underscore '__' in header defines
- Fixed in "fbedbd9816f70a48771be1d42b2d293a7ca4873b":https://git-service.ait.ac.at/quantum-cryptography/qkd/commit/fbe...
- 11:03 QKD Feature #1179 (Closed): Drop reserved leading double underscore '__' in header defines
- The used double underscores '__' in header include guards are not ok, since leading double underscores '__' are reser...
Also available in: Atom