- Email: Manuel.Warum@ait.ac.at
- Registered on: 29.01.2016
- Last connection: 18.04.2018
- 10:22 QKD Support #1230: Providing docker container
- Works for me [tm].
Looks to me like a problem resolving hostnames during the build process. So the building host sys...
- 17:02 QKD Support #1230: Providing docker container
- 16:26 QKD Bug #1229: Missing dependency qdbus in installation extractions
- This looks like an issue from Debian. Not necessarily a bug, more like a implicit fallback to QT4.
Setting the envir...
- 15:46 QKD Bug #1229: Missing dependency qdbus in installation extractions
- Changing issue type to _Bug_ since Oliver mentioned that there should be no compile-time or runtime dependencies on Q...
- 14:41 QKD Support #1230: Providing docker container
- Current contents of the Dockerfile:...
- 14:40 QKD Support #1230 (Pending): Providing docker container
- I have briefly investigated if QKD can easily be deployed inside a Docker container.
Ideally, we'd provide a contain...
- 14:16 QKD Bug #1229 (New): Missing dependency qdbus in installation extractions
- There appears to be a missing dependency in the installation instructions.
I have noticed that when I built and @mak...
- 14:50 QKD Feature #1073: Add variables to qkd-pipeline XML scripts
- As per mini jour fixe from January 12th, XSLT might be a decent technology to make it as easy as possible to transfor...
- 16:50 QKD Feature #1073: Add variables to qkd-pipeline XML scripts
- I'll sleep on it and try to find problematic edge cases for either approach tomorrow during my train ride. Maybe some...
- 16:26 QKD Feature #1073: Add variables to qkd-pipeline XML scripts
- Hm. I had a little more time to think about it. Since this is XML, we might just as well drop the Bash-esque syntax a...
Also available in: Atom