- Email: Christoph.Pacher@ait.ac.at
- Registered on: 19.11.2009
- Last connection: 07.12.2017
- 18:25 QKD Stack Feature #24: Specify squashing in sifting
- Is this still the current state? I don't see how throwing a dice is realized...
- 18:17 QKD Stack Bug #32 (Rejected): Understand Ma-Fung-Lo approach for entangled system with passive basis selection
- Momtchil left.
- 16:14 QKD Bug #1271 (Closed): why do we have different tree structure in /lib and /include ?
- ok, I understand, sounds reasonable :)
- 12:40 QKD Feature #1163: qkd-resize currently works on byte boundaries --> switch to event boundaries?
- Yes, I think we need in any case the number of "symbols" or "events" or similar in the key meta data. IMHO the number...
- 18:53 QKD Bug #1161: gf2x_mul crashes on certain sizes
- line 383:...
- 18:18 QKD Bug #1158 (Closed): strange behaviour in test-mini-pipe wrt qkd_cat
- yes, this was the reason... ;)
- 22:15 QKD Bug #1158 (Closed): strange behaviour in test-mini-pipe wrt qkd_cat
- When feed with an input file containing 10 keys (cat_keys.alice), qkd_cat or qkd_tee (?) very often cuts cat_keys.ali...
- 19:46 QKD Task #1157: Rethink protocol and encoding options of the QKD framework
- IMHO this is still a bit ambiguous:
protocol = "dv/bb84", encoding = "quad bits"
I think for Alice AND Bob fro...
- 16:11 QKD Support #1151 (Closed): metadata: encoding
- I see.
Several good reasons to keep it as it is :)
Also available in: Atom