From 12.06.2016 to 11.07.2016
- 18:43 Feature #1087 (Closed): Split EPS feature from qkd-key-gen into a separate qkd-key-gen-eps
- The @qkd-key-gen@ currently also supports the creation of pseudo-random input for sifting-bb84.
Extract this funct...
- 18:38 Task #978 (Closed): Clean up sources and reduce technical debt
In the recent months a lot of clean up has been performed. There are still some code snippets left waiting...
- 18:36 Bug #1056 (Closed): Sanitize qkd-pipeline for non existing paths
A lot of try-catch statements have been introduced with proper error messages.
- 18:35 Feature #1048 (Closed): Find a way to capture the test output of ctest into a file for each test
- This can be helped by identifying the proper test number and turn on the VERBOSE environment variables.
E.g. if te...
- 18:32 Feature #1051 (Closed): Add PACKAGE_UBUNTU16 to qkd-r10 package creation
We can now create Debian 8, Ubuntu 15.10 and Ubuntu 16.04 packages (though mutually exclusive).
- 18:31 Bug #1086 (Assigned): qkd-module-manager crashes on detection of QKD modules in the system
- qkd-module-manager crashes when some modules are present on the system.
steps to reproduce:
1. Launch qkd-module-...
- 18:27 Support #1027: qkd-cascade's random
"Close" issue, since it is currently working right now as intended?
- 18:23 Task #1083: Move ideas from discussions in diverse bug tickets to a better place
- I've added versions to Redmine.
We can now set the target version of an issue. If we can search for different issu...
- 14:54 AIT QKD R10 v9.9999.7 released
- We are proud to announce the release of the next version of the AIT QKD R10: v9.9999.7.
This version is immediatel...
- 18:28 Task #1083 (Assigned): Move ideas from discussions in diverse bug tickets to a better place
- We have many discussions hidden in tickets.
I think we should find a place where the valuable information is coll...
- 18:24 Support #1054: Should PA work with security-bits *and* reducation-rate?
- Oliver Maurhart wrote:
> The ideal scenario would be:
> * pause() the module, this pauses key processing after ...
- 16:03 Feature #959: Create Wiki page with all tools
- Right. Wiki page: [[AIT_QKD_R10_Tools|The AIT QKD Tools]].
- 16:01 Feature #959: Create Wiki page with all tools
- please put the link to the wiki page in this issue.
- 13:58 Feature #959: Create Wiki page with all tools
- Mhm, @qkd-simulate@ and @qkd-module-manager@ not yet done.
- 13:26 Feature #959: Create Wiki page with all tools
- I think this can be signed off on
- 17:06 Bug #1079: Fix Docu
- Oliver Maurhart wrote:
s the purpose of doing this? I would expect that with unmet dependencies the programs will no...
- 16:19 Bug #1079: Fix Docu
- Christoph Pacher wrote:
> > If you compile the AIT QKD R10 by yourself you may switch between several package genera...
- 14:36 Bug #1079 (Closed): Fix Docu
- Two comments ad https://sqt.ait.ac.at/software/projects/qkd/wiki/Installation#Manually-packaging-and-installation
- 16:14 Feature #1078: wiki cosmetics
- Have you checked the other wiki pages as well (https://sqt.ait.ac.at/software/projects/qkd/wiki/index)? E.g. Core-Mod...
- 13:53 Feature #1078: wiki cosmetics
- Performed some proofreading. I have applied some minor corrections, but nothing has substantially changed on a semant...
- 10:29 Feature #1078 (New): wiki cosmetics
- concerns [[AIT R10 documentation]]
* the pictures agent-approach vs. ait-pipeline are drawn bottom-up / top-down be...
- 17:10 Support #1076 (New): Add a wiki page about parallel modules
- Add a wiki page for advanced topics like running parallel modules.
- 16:16 Support #1075 (Closed): Add example hot write a module to Wiki
- Add an example on how to write a module to the Wiki pages.
- 16:02 Feature #1073: Add variables to qkd-pipeline XML scripts
h ... current hostname
t ... current UNIX epoch timestamp
- 15:56 Feature #1073: Add variables to qkd-pipeline XML scripts
- Sounds good, although I would restrict these placeholders to be only acceptable in path (and possibly URI?) attribute...
- 13:27 Feature #1073 (New): Add variables to qkd-pipeline XML scripts
- qkd-pipeline should have some variables which can be used in composed configuration of qkd-pipeline XML-files.
- 15:58 Feature #1074: qkd-pipeline should support multiple parallel modules in a plan
- Sounds good! But keep in mind that you should still use quotation marks around numbers (eg. instances="4" instead of ...
- 13:34 Feature #1074 (New): qkd-pipeline should support multiple parallel modules in a plan
- @qkd-pipeline@ should enable the definition of multiple modules in a plane
- 11:28 Feature #1070 (Closed): Integrate a library wide version string including the current git commit hash
- Done in "759b36658eb1ded657fcade6e2fea1e5d1ae2d2d":https://git-service.ait.ac.at/quantum-cryptography/qkd/commit/759b...
- 16:21 Bug #1053 (Closed): key-sync seems to drop some keys unneccessary on large keys
- Resolved. Happened due to too short time-to-live numbers of stashed keys.
- 14:39 Feature #1070 (Closed): Integrate a library wide version string including the current git commit hash
- Integrate a method into the library to print the current version string including the last git commit hash.
Also available in: Atom