From 21.09.2018 to 20.10.2018
- 13:02 Bug #1518 (Assigned): CMake reports false positive errors on image file copy to build folder
- we do use image files for testing. In order to test some of our programmes, we need these binary files in the test fo...
- 12:58 Bug #1517 (Closed): qkd-pipeline seems to run bogus if module program file could not be found
- Done. Fixed in "d7ac5fdf":https://git-service.ait.ac.at/quantum-cryptography/qkd/commit/d7ac5fdf3d2a98782d86061227bb5...
- 11:30 Bug #1517 (Closed): qkd-pipeline seems to run bogus if module program file could not be found
- If the pipeline.xml for the qkd-pipeline file has some unknown module, the qkd-pipeline tool is confused.
- 11:05 Feature #1516: Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- * block size mu: measured in bytes.
* push timeout mu: measured in seconds.
- 11:04 Feature #1516: Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- The qkd-pseudo-device needs at least these parameters:
* seed value: the initial seed value to start the PRNG to c...
- 10:52 Feature #1516 (Assigned): Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- A qkd-pseudo-device should act as a full pipeline.
This is a pseudo module which is needed to test q3p behavior.
- 09:32 Feature #1501 (New): Make examples part of the integration tests
- Be sure that the examples in the examples folder are also tested.
- 09:16 Bug #1229 (Closed): Missing dependency qdbus in installation extractions
- Closed. Fixed. =)
Also available in: Atom