Create a qkd-pseudo-device
A qkd-pseudo-device should act as a full pipeline.
This is a pseudo module which is needed to test q3p behavior.
#1 Updated by Oliver Maurhart 2 months ago
The qkd-pseudo-device needs at least these parameters:
- seed value: the initial seed value to start the PRNG to create keys.
- block size mu: the size of each block to create on average.
- block size sigma: the standard deviation of the average block size.
- push timeout mu: the timespan between two consecutive push on average.
- push timeout sigma: the standard deviation of the average timespan between two consecutive push.
The block size and the push timeout are normally distributed.