Clean up test folder
The test folder has grown wild. It is now rather complicated for external users to inspect the folder and learn something. So: reorganize the test-folder.
1. create a new test.new folder
2. create subs of lib, bin/modules, bin/tools, bin/node, pipeline
3. copy test from old test folder to new test.new subfolders
4. copy test-data files into test folders (this is crucial, since then the test scripts, test sources and test data files are combined in one place)
5. make them run
6. drop old test and assign test.new to be the new "test" folder.
Especially step 4 is important. This will clean up the test folder and make each test more isolated and encapsulated into a dedicated, decent folder.