Oliver Maurhart's activity
From 02.10.2018 to 31.10.2018
- 11:53 QKD Task #1526 (Assigned): Clean up qkd code
- The qkd code is currently a little bit bloated with comments.
Clean up the code to align more to some "Clean Code"...
- 11:51 QKD Feature #1525 (Assigned): qkd-pipeline should create folders if not fully present on system when run
- Currently qkd-pipeline fails if not the full path on is present on some options.
- 11:45 QKD Feature #1516 (Closed): Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- 11:35 QKD Feature #1516: Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- Done. "ece46883":https://git-service.ait.ac.at/quantum-cryptography/qkd/commit/ece46883baeeabc389fe0a4d53b1e39f7159f7e8.
- 11:34 QKD Task #1524 (Assigned): Overhaul the README.md for 9.9999.9
- Make an overhaul and recheck for qkd-9.9999.9.
- 09:00 QKD Support #1523 (New): Check generation speed of PRNGs provided by the libqkd
- The libqkd provides several methods for creating PRNGs.
Provide some throughput numbers to help users chose one.
- 08:58 QKD Feature #1522 (New): Create a new PRNG based on SSE2 commands
- As in https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/fast-random-number-generator-on-the-intel-pentiumr-4-processor
- 16:54 QKD Bug #1518 (Closed): CMake reports false positive errors on image file copy to build folder
- Fixed in "e01fea2f":https://git-service.ait.ac.at/quantum-cryptography/qkd/commit/e01fea2fb23595d09b2120be163234d1ddd...
- 13:02 QKD Bug #1518 (Closed): CMake reports false positive errors on image file copy to build folder
- we do use image files for testing. In order to test some of our programmes, we need these binary files in the test fo...
- 12:58 QKD Bug #1517 (Closed): qkd-pipeline seems to run bogus if module program file could not be found
- Done. Fixed in "d7ac5fdf":https://git-service.ait.ac.at/quantum-cryptography/qkd/commit/d7ac5fdf3d2a98782d86061227bb5...
- 11:30 QKD Bug #1517 (Closed): qkd-pipeline seems to run bogus if module program file could not be found
- If the pipeline.xml for the qkd-pipeline file has some unknown module, the qkd-pipeline tool is confused.
- 11:05 QKD Feature #1516: Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- * block size mu: measured in bytes.
* push timeout mu: measured in seconds.
- 11:04 QKD Feature #1516: Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- The qkd-pseudo-device needs at least these parameters:
* seed value: the initial seed value to start the PRNG to c...
- 10:52 QKD Feature #1516 (Closed): Create a qkd-pseudo-device
- A qkd-pseudo-device should act as a full pipeline.
This is a pseudo module which is needed to test q3p behavior.
Also available in: Atom